Welcome to FACES
The Fiber Arts Center of the Eastern Shore is the region’s premier resource for fiber artists and fiber art enthusiasts. Whether to visit, shop, learn, connect or find inspiration, we encourage you to check in often, and contribute if you can.
Ready to join the FACES community?
Become a member today!
- Ireland RNR ToursVictoria2019-03-13T20:51:06-04:00
Ireland RNR Tours
- Sarah Himelricksehimelrick2019-07-02T20:38:45-04:00
- Quilt VineCandy2019-07-02T20:37:29-04:00
- Leslie LevittLeslie2019-06-25T20:03:29-04:00
- Piecemaker’s Quilt GuildPiecemakers2019-07-02T20:36:27-04:00
Piecemaker’s Quilt Guild
- Bayside QuiltersAnita2019-06-25T20:06:58-04:00
Looking for a local business or guild? Explore our Regional Directory.
The Fiber Arts Center in partnership with Eastern Shore Heritage Inc.’s, “Stories of the Chesapeake”, present three short videos featuring the stories of Monika Karousman, Fiber Artist, Susan Taylor, Basket Maker and Elissa Crouch, Traditional Rug Hooker. We are so pleased to document and share their amazing journeys as three of Maryland’s Eastern Shore’s best fiber artists!
Let’s be Valentines This Month and Next Month Too at FACES!
96 Let's be Valentines This Month and Next Month Too at FACES! <!-- News from FACES View this email in your browser The Fiber Arts Center invites you to connect with us on Facebook, our [...]