Please hover over the calendar listing for more details, or click on the title of the event to purchase tickets or read more information.
You may also change the display by selecting an alternate view in the box on the left, or search for events using the fields on the left as well.
FACES classes and events are featured first, followed by fiber art related events throughout the Delmarva region.
Seasonal Hexie Wreath Class – November
November 17, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm| $35
Saturday November 17
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Let’s get ready for the holidays as we prepare to make this beautiful hexie wreath wall hanging! You will be amazed at how simple it is to construct this hexagonal beauty! Instructor Kay Butler will introduce you to the fun world of English paper piecing and you will be amazed at how quickly this project can be made. Sign up today to make a seasonal wreath of your choice.
$30/Members and $35/Non-Members
Plus a $4.00 fee for 1/2 inch paper hexagons (125 to a packet) that will be payable to the instructor at the class
Class Supply List:
- Small scraps of green/red fabrics (for the Christmas wreath) or orange/yellow/brown/tan prints (for the autumn wreath)
- Background square – 15 inches
- Backing square – 15 inches (can be a Christmas or autumn print)
- Square of low loft batting – 13 inches
- Needles (sharp size 10)
- Matching thread
- Spool of white or cream quilting thread
- One fat quarter for binding
- Ribbon for bow (color of your choice)
- Optional: freezer paper
- Wooden dowel – 11 1/2 inches
If you have any questions, please contact Kay.