Academy Art Museum
106 South Street
Fiber Art Business : Felting, Other Fiber Work, Other Weaving Work, Quilting, Sewing, Tapestry
Talbot County, MD
Provides Instruction: Felting, Other Fiber Work
The mission of the Academy Art Museum is to provide the knowledge, practice, and appreciation of the arts and to enhance cultural life on the Eastern Shore by making available to everyone the Museum’s expanding collection, exhibitions, and broad spectrum of arts programs.
Monday – Thursday: 10am – 8pm
Friday – Sunday: 10am – 4pm
First Friday, April to December open until 7pm
Saturday, October 21st & Sunday, October 22nd
Over 70 carefully selected and distinguished artists from across the United States will be participating in this year’s Academy Craft Show.
• Touch and explore high-quality American crafts encompassing all media: basketry, ceramics, glass, fiber, jewelry, metal, mixed media, sculpture, and wood.
• Enjoy the heat and awe of ‘firing’ with artist Brett Thomas’s Mobile Raku Unit … a ceramics studio on wheels.
• Meet emerging artists before they are discovered.
• Experience guilt free shopping … children can participate in a free children’s craft drop-in while parents and grandparents spend an hour or two enjoying the artists and show.
• Celebrate yourself, family, and friends by purchasing the perfect artwork.
For more information about the Academy Craft Show and the artists and artisans that will be participating visit the Craft Show Website.